• Stamina Ranks: Elliott’s term security planning to go full throttle? | Latest reviews • Color Program Preview: Kansas Urban area casinogamings.com/casino-bonus/welcome-bonuses/ tone | Find them every • Playoff Pulse: Looking at the field after Texas | Complete malfunction • Debate: Is always to Truex Jr. and you may Logano smack the panic key? | Watch the newest discussion • Bubble See: Will Keselowski function as second driver to become listed on Larson regarding the Championship 4? | Understand the bubble breakdown • Dream Fastlane: Generate Larson’s final have fun with amount on Kansas | Most useful takes on, sleepers
• What are the potential?: Playing potential to possess Ohio | Find them here • Seemed matchup: Extracting gambling Kyle Busch vs. Chase Elliott | The experience Network’s discover | Understand the research • Move that have Reddick: RCR rider could have been flooding to your step one.5-distance tracks of late | Read more • Bullish towards Byron: Should the Hendrick function as come across in group dos out of Jackpot Racing? | Await so much more • Hold off into the Larson? Time not right for Glass championship futures bet | Find out more • Talking playoffs: Exactly how Dream Live video game works best for the newest postseason | Find out more • Into grid: The way the Cup Collection Playoffs Grid Issue works | Find out more • Zero exposure, huge prize: Need a shot at the successful cash prizes to your free-to-gamble Jackpot Events app | Strike the jackpot • Get involved in it Real time: Full guide to 2021 NASCAR Fantasy Real time games | Obtain the FAQ
NASCAR thoughts into final step one.5-kilometer oval on 2021 12 months and you will second battle at Kansas, very why don’t we have a look right back from the certain track history.
• All-go out victories: Ohio Speedway | Comprehend the record • Top: Laps added on Kansas | Who has got contributed more? • A hurry to consider: Joe Nemechek compared to. Ricky Rudd | Observe the brand new 2004 Meal 400 • 12 months later: Joey Logano moves towards for the Championship 4 | Complete competition review • Recollections lane: Noticably times within Kansas | Relive brand new moments
• Sunday scratches the fresh new 32nd Mug Collection battle in the Ohio and the most recent a race enjoys previously become stored when you look at the a month. • The last four racing in the Ohio were won from the possibly Joe Gibbs Race or Party Penske. • Four of the past six Ohio winners features added 57 laps or fewer. • Denny Hamlin ‘s the only rider to help you win in the Kansas shortly after leading the absolute most laps in which he did they twice. • Denny Hamlin, Kyle Larson, Ryan Blaney, Kevin Harvick and Chase Elliott features manage more laps in the the big four in the playoffs.
• Transformation: Corey LaJoie channels ‘Stroker Ace’ at the Kansas | Observe the brand new movies • Unusual sky: Kyle Larson suits historic a number of people that have eight gains for the a season | Check out the number • Punishment report: Four teams docked having carry-freak abuses at the Texas Motor Speedway | Additional info • Conflict away from words: Pursue Briscoe, Denny Hamlin change words towards Instagram | Take a look • Disappointed, not disappointed? Daniel Suarez conflicted shortly after work on-during the with Martin Truex Jr. on Tx | Full facts • Long suspension: Part-day Xfinity rider Carson Ware frozen by NASCAR | Find out more • Next Gen discussion: Bob Pockrass touches Seat Vehicle operators to share his bring | See what he said • Where are they now? Making up ground that have Brian Scott | Find out more • Fitted first: Blowjob McLeod Motorsports taps Nick Sanchez to possess region-day Xfinity duty into the 2022 | Find out more
• “It is naturally maybe not the position we want to get in, however, we are not from the jawhorse. There was some other threat of therefore it is on things, however you cannot rely on that with how good the teams our company is racing try. At the end of the afternoon, I am not likely to surrender and we isn’t really heading to give up, therefore we are going to do all that we normally these second two weeks and discover what are the results.” – Martin Truex Jr., driver of your own No. 19 Joe Gibbs Race Toyota